Self-catering Holiday Cottage - Lichen Cottage Carrick Shore, Gatehouse of Fleet, Kirkcudbright, DG7 2DT.
A unique and special place, right on the beach.
Lichen is a delightful holiday cottage in an amazing, peaceful, rural and secluded location with direct access from the garden to the sandy beach of Carrick Shore. There are stunning sea views from the large windows with amazing sunsets. The Lounge is kept cosy with a log burning stove. Pets and children are very welcome.
If you stay at Lichen, you will take home wonderful memories, you will experience the magic and charm of Lichen Cottage set in its very special location at Carrick Shore, with the most fabulous sea views.
Many of our guests have been returning to Lichen Cottage year after year, some for over twenty years – it really is unique.
Lichen is available to book all year round and every season and every type of weather will give you a different and varied experience at Lichen Cottage and Carrick shore – each with its own joy and delights.
Lichen is a Unique and Special place.
- Three bedrooms (1 x double, 1 x twin and 1 x twin or kingsize)
- Family bathroom with bath and walk-in shower, and a second separate WC.
- Log Burner
- Pets and Children are very welcome
- Stunning sea views – with amazing sunsets
- Peaceful Private and secluded Location
- Enclosed Garden leads directly onto the shore of a sandy beach
- Bright Spacious Accommodation
For information and bookings, please contact Anne on 07773 692 379 or email email@example.com.